I’m now 2 years into my Australian adventures, far longer than I planned to stay, and there are still so many place to explore.
Green = visited, Red = to see:
Many people’s perception is that Australia is filled with deadly animals and is “only beaches”. Whilst the dangerous beasts are out there, I haven’t encountered any, and yes the beaches are amazing, but there’s so much more than that!
Here is a rundown, in no particular order, of my “Top 10” Aussie experiences:
3) Ayers Rock – Sunrise Camel Trek
4) Alice Springs – Sunrise Hot Air Balloon
6) Green Island
7) Bruny Island
9) Hyams Beach/Jervis Bay/Paper Bark Camp
As I say, there are so many places I still want to visit, to name a few:
– Kangaroo Island
– Lake Eyre
– Simpson Desert
– Gant Railway
– Heron Island
– Bungle Bungles (Purnululu NP)
– Swimming with Whale Sharks in Exmouth
– Jamala Wildlife Lodge, Canberra
The list goes on….